Sunday, June 27, 2010

I cannot Catch Up with You

There are something that I can never catch up with.
They are just too fast.
The wind, the rumours, my thoughts, people's thinking and the list goes on to infinity.
To me, time is one of the thing that I can never catch up too.
I'm always late for it.
I wonder how great it will be if God can make me be in a few different places doing the things that I want to do all at the same time.
Then, time won't be wasted.
I missed a lot of events in the past that I wanted to take part very much.
I'm starting to feel a little regret with all of it.
I regret that I wasn't there for my friend when they needed me most.
I regret that I didn't spend enough time with my mum.
I regret that I did nothing even when time flies.
I regret that I never spend enough time with God, feeling Him and listening to Him, I regret that I didn't play enough with my dog.
I regret that I didn't do more 'ss stuffs' with my bunch of best friends.
I want to do all these.
But, again...the time passes so fast.
Everyone has grown so much...
When can I catch up with the TIME?

2 comments:

  1. hello ada, told u NS is a waste of time..im feeling it to..the gov just robbed 2 months of my life..and that, was the most important and crucial 3 months of my life right b4 college....haiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiya.. it's good if you're not involve in bad stuffs also..just enjoy and do what you are doing now.. do what u can do, as u try your best, you won't regret in future..

    ReplyDelete