Friday, June 11, 2010

The ups and downs

It has been two weeks since lessons started in UTAR.I got a very bad connection over there in Kampar that's why I got no chance to update my blog...Two weeks are quite short but it's long enough to change a person. Don't worry, I hadn't change much. It's just that the perception that I had for UTAR has changed a little. That place was not as bad as I thought or as bad as some people thought. I start to have some good feelings towards this place. I think it's like the same way how I change my perception towards St. Anthony.The start always comes with negative critics and ugly perceptions, but when I settled down at these places...the good points tend to reveal. I think all colleges and university and schools are just the same...It is the choice that makes us go into different path. And, I chose to go Utar. I've gone through a lot in this two weeks. I felt being alone, I felt being blessed, I felt being protected, I felt being loved, I felt being honoured, I felt being stupid. I was really sad last Tuesday because I got no one to be with me at the moment that I needed someone most. But somehow, in the end I made it through too. As long as someone is there just to give us a word of assurance or just a warm hug, I believe there is nothing that we cannot do courageously.I love this caption the most " a firm handshake can warm a person's heart".

No comments:

Post a Comment