Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Yummy...

This is one of the food that I bought in the pasar malam today. What a great day I have, though I'm so exhausted now. Ming Qiu and Kathrine Lee came to visit me in Kampar and so we went to pasar malam together. I think we shared almost all the food that we bought and it was so tasty. The tokoyaki is so delicious.But, the best of all would be the curry fishball...(My saliva is pouring down). It's so nice to have the two of them accompanying me even only for two hours. These are one of the moments that I enjoyed most in Kampar so far. Yesterday night, the CF had another event that touched me a lot. It was my first time in Wesley Methodist Kampar. It was indeed a very nice church... They make us watch a movie called "Facing The Giants". It's not like my first time watching this show, but, somehow, the message sounds new to me. I think I learn something again yesterday night. God is always there for us. We should be praising Him no matter what happens. He can do all great things to us. Nothing is impossible to God. There's one man in the show said " God made us weak because he wanna make something big in our lives that other people can give glory to Him". This caption strike my head at once. After that, they have a short worship session. I sang with a full heart to God especially when they start to play heart of worship. I've been singing that song by myself for the whole week. It was a great song...and I'm deeply moved by the lyrics. However yesterday night ended up quite funnily because I forgot to take my umbrella home after the thing ended. I had to trouble Mr. K (our CF advisor) to send me back to church again to take it back. And in the end, my seniors have to send me home...They are so kind...Thank GOd for placing these people around me to help me when I'm in need.

1 comment: