Sunday, June 13, 2010

The first time I'm using this lappy

This is my very first time using this lappy to write in this blog...The feeling is quite good...I just got my new laptop today and I already bring it to Kampar. I attended the youth class this morning and we talked about relationship between the opposite sex. It was an interesting discussion, anyway. I learn to respect other out of love for them...Barney said something that hit me straight away today...He said, a mother will not mention what she had done for her children at all because they do it out of love.But, if ever they start to mention about what they did for the kids, the reason is because the kids didn't treat her in a way that show love. I reflected on what he said. It was quite true, indeed. My mum has been mentioning about what she did for us lately. Honestly, I also notice that I didn't treat her as well as I used to be. I'm not sure what's the reason but I know it is my fault. I can't really control my own anger and impatience.I think the cause that changes me into such a jerk is me losing my grip from Christ. I need to come back into the right track,but...lately, everything is just so not right for me until I read my CF president's blog. I learn a lot in his blog...I think I really need to rebuild my faith in Him. God please lay out your saving hands to save me again....

No comments:

Post a Comment