Monday, June 14, 2010

OBSERVE+ REFLECT+LEARN

I got no mood to study today. So, I decided to use this time to read some blogs. I find myself clicking back into my CF president's blog again. His blog attracts my atention a lot since the first time I see them. I think what he wrote inside not only tell me about what he had gone through but also teaches me a lot. I learn a lot of things as I read his blog. I learn that I really have to depend fully on God no matter in what I do. This is not something that many people can do. And I'm one of those who are trying to do it with God's help. It is not an act of accidentally for me to found his blog. I believe God has arranged all this for me. I find it very amazing to see how God plan the days ahead of me. You see, it is not my will to come here to UTAR, and I ended up here. There's not many society that opens up a booth at the cafeteria to invite new members but CF is one of them. It was a planned schedule by God to have me registering into CF, calling me to go for the first Prayer Walk even though I was very tired that day, introducing me to all this wonderful seniors and new christian friends, going into a journey of rebuilding the faith in me towards Him through the words and prayers they said, getting know the other people's walk of life and finally letting me to OBSERVE, REFLECT AND LEARN from them. God, thank you for creating such a great plan for me. You alone know what's best for me. Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment