Thursday, June 17, 2010

A beautiful day....



To me, today is quite a special day.
I woke up very early in the morning today to go for the morning prayer activity in uni. It was a very cold morning.
I shiver when i wash my face. Then, I had a piece of cheese tart that I bought from pasar malam yesterday.
It was so tasty...I still can taste it in my mouth now.
After doing my quiet time, I start to cycle to the uni at 6.45 a.m.
This was my first time cycling to uni so early.
I didn't sweat a bit. The scenery of the lake was breathtaking.
I see quite a number of uncles and aunties walking around, jogging, hanging out at the park. It was not that dark as the sun is rising...
So, I bet you can imagine the beauty of pink mix orange color sky...The birds were all flying over my head as though they are welcoming me...
.It was such a nice experience.
The wind that blows towards me, ah.....feel so good...
Now, I understand the feeling of one of my friends who loves to jog in the morning here, in this place.
You can feel the beauty of the nature and that makes you really in joy.
At least, I was in joy when I saw that.
And that made my day.
After my math class, I went to the cafeteria with the normal bunch of friends.
And here comes, another funny scene happen.
Aaron and Keng Hua acting like two little kid fighting for a polystyrene to draw and scribble something.
I just can't stop laughing looking at the two of them..
Part of their masterpiece

BEsides, I also enjoyed my basic English class a lot especially
during the sketch session. It seems there's a few
talented actor in my class. I had a really good laugh. Then later, I went for prayer walk in block D. As I was walking there, I saw a dragonfly settling down on a branch above my head.
I think it was a very pretty dragonfly.
I don't know why the appearance of the dragonfly put me in such great joy today.
It makes me think that God is indeed a GREAT GREAT CREATOR!!
Jia Vern, Me and Jenifer

The pretty dragonfly

No comments:

Post a Comment