Friday, July 9, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

=These are some of my friends=

I have many friends in my life.
So many till I've lost calculated.
However, there are only a few of them whom I treasured most.
I see them almost like my family members.
I love each and every one of them more than anything.
It is hard to express my feelings towards them face-to face at times.
I agree that I'm a very sensitive person.
And because of that, I feel very hard to hold back my tears when something goes wrong with the people around me, especially those who are very important to me.
I feel very weak and stupid to cry.
But, I just can't control. I don't know why. God made me this way, I guess.
It feels much better after a big cry every time I feel down. It is a good way for me to release stress.
I've been thinking a lot lately.
Or maybe I should say, too much of thinking.
I'm thinking if the best friends I made now, will they stay with me forever?
I'm thinking if I'm being a good friend to them.
I'm thinking if I'm always there when they really need me.
I'm thinking what would be my feelings on the very day when a good friend of mine walk away from my life.
I'm thinking if they will cherish the happy moments that we spent together in the past.
I'm thinking if they will forget me someday in future.
I know all these sounds a little dramatic but, it does happen in reality.
Miss you guys a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment