Monday, May 17, 2010

Teacher's Day in St. Anthony


It was my first time to celebrate Teacher's Day in St. Anthony school. I'm one of the weird ones in the school today compared to other students.I wore a blue GB shirt when the other students all wear St. Anthony sports wear. Despite being the odd one, no one looks at me like a weirdo.That's something that relieves me a little once I stepped into the school. We were almost late for school today because Jo Ann had to send mangoes to another school for the teacher. I think it's unique to give your favourite teacher mangoes as a teacher's day gift. My team and I were told to perform a sketch as one o the presentations. My group members had practiced very hard for today.They'd learn how to dance 'Sorry, sorry' and 'Nobody' too. It's kinda funny to see them dance, especially Esther. I was the narrator for the sketch and I just knew it this morning.I changed almost the whole script that Su Yin wrote. I was very nervous because I wasn't ready for it. I was even more nervous than the time when I present in UCSI. I think it was the scariest performance that I'd ever done today because the audience were all boys.....It's my first time to see so many boys sitting down there, looking at you to talk. And, I still have to make all those stupid face expressions. It was so hard. But, I enjoyed seeing my friends' actings. I had stomach ache for the whole show...kinda unlucky...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment