Monday, May 10, 2010

My first day in a new school

St.Anthony...This is the school that I went this morning to register myself for lower six. I thought I would enjoy my two weeks lower six life but I no longer think so. There are only less than 80 students who turned up today. I can't even see a Malay boy registering for it. We sat at the hall for the whole day doing nothing. The principal and the form six teacher only managed to give an hour talk and we were let to do nothing but just to sit down there for the rest of the time. It was sweltering hot and I feel so stuffy in there. The heat actually give me a very bad headache too. We cannot even breathe well because of the smell of the new painted walls and also the pesticides.Anyway, the only time we get to let out a laugh is when someone suggested to play 'detective and killer'.I know the game sounds a little too childish for us, but it was the only activity that I enjoyed today. I think my group was the noisiest group of all. I hope I can have a better tomorrow!!!!Hmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment