Sunday, May 9, 2010

'Heartbeat of Hope' in UCSI






The casts and crews of 'Heartbeat of hope' made it to UCSI yesterday. UCSI is indeed a very nice college with unique structures. We were told to perform in their acoustic hall. OMG!!! The hall is very nice and it is 'sound proofed'.Hahaha...The stage was made of high quality wood and there is a half a million grand piano situated at the left side of the stage...I heard that there are only three grand pianos in Malaysia that cost up to half a million. It's such a great experience to touch the keys and to even take a picture with it.Hahaha...We spent the whole afternoon there practicing our musical drama but I think we were all just joking around. But when it comes to night, everyone went extremely serious. I think we put up quite a well show. My dad say, Methodist people is like that. We always fool around and play with each other during practices but when the real performance comes, everyone puts 100% effort in. I enjoy every single moment on the stage. It was the last time for us to perform this musical. It was the last time for us to get together and enjoy the presence of each other. I miss everyone who acted in the show especially the singers and the actors and actresses.I really want to thank Aunty Grace, Aunty Cho Tan and all the helpers who had contribute something for this event. I specially want to thank God for making all this things possible and thank God for letting Dad to help a little by making the spears...I appreciate it a lot. It doesn't matter the number of people who came for the show. Like what Chee Yong said before 'the most important thing is we ourselves enjoy it to the fullest'. I LOVE THIS MUSICAL DRAMA A LOT. IT WILL BE A SWEET MEMORY FOR ME TO LOOK BACK IN FUTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment