Saturday, May 1, 2010

Early in The Morning


I woke up at five today.I just got up so naturally without even feeling sleepy at all. I was very fresh but only to notice I have a terrible soar throat. It's painful to even swallow my own saliva. I wonder how am I going to sing in this condition. However, this sore throat did not ruin my weekend. I think this weekend was one of the weekend that I enjoyed most. There's nothing special happening around.I enjoyed for the presence of my sister and daddy at home. To my family, it is not a simple thing for us join together to just have a dinner. That's why I cherish every single moment that I can spend with my sister when she's back in TI. Although the meal we had for yesterday night was simple, we still think it was tasty because of the time we spent together there. Dad cracked jokes and we simply chatted happily. I will be going off quite soon already.By the time comes, we will all be separated into four parts. Hope the time will pass slowly this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment