Saturday, May 22, 2010

The beautiful yellow flowers

The road in front of my house was beautifully covered with small yellow flowers this morning. That was the first thing I saw this morning. The view seems to draw a sweet smile on my face after going through so much tears the night before. The tears that flowed out the night before wasn't only because of my own problem. I cried for an old friend of mine. This is a friend that I thought I wouldn't get to talk to him again. But, yesterday night, we started to really talk again. We told each other about what we've gone through all these years when we weren't there to support each other. I thought he lived a very happy life without much worries all this while.He thought the same of me too. But the real secrets revealed yesterday. We almost shared the same fate and same situation in our secondary school life. It is something sad to know that your old friend suffered so much and maybe more than yourself last time. However, it's also happy to have found someone who shared almost the same bad memories with you before because these are the ones who will understand your feelings.I had a memorable chat with this old friend of mine. As he describe his experience, I reflected it on myself. It's quite a good way to remind ourselves to be content with what we have now. Thank you, 'my old friend' for sharing it with me. You've broke the icy wall. I think you've change a lot. We've now grown much matured because of what we've been through. You are a very determined guy. I know you are trying so hard now to change for good...And I'm here supporting you always...Do it for the person you loved and saved before. I'm here praying for you.

1 comment: