Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blessings...

My parents and I went for yamcha with my aunt and uncle just now. My aunt told me that she had a minor quarrel with one of her friends over my education status. I was very surprised to hear about it because they are actually quarreling over whose daughter is better. And the best part is, I'm not even her daughter, I'm her niece. I felt quite touched when she stood up for me but I'm also quite sad because I'm the cause of the whole thing. She said that her friend's daughter also got nine A's. Her friend will be sending her daughter off for matriculation. It's a very happy thing for that family. Sadly, I didn't get matriculation like she did but I'm going for UTAR. So,my aunt told her about it. My aunty's friend start to say all the negative ideas about UTAR and that's how the whole thing goes on. That very conversation that I had with my aunt just now hit me straight away. Question starts popping up into my head. I'm holding back my tears. I'm not sad because I have to go to UTAR because I think UTAR is a good university although so many people don't think it is. I'm thinking if I've chosen the right course. It seems a lot of people is putting high hope on me. I never said I love marketing and neither did I ever mentioned that I hated marketing.I'm quite neutral with this course. But, I start to ponder again this few days about my choice. I don't know if I should choose something that can make me to be a professional or should I stay as a normal office girl. When I reached home, I locked myself in the room and think again.I cried out to God this time because I already feel very tired with these questions. Again, I ask God why He had blessed me with such results. I feel so blessed by God. I've done nothing much but He had given me 9A's, he had given me the precious chance to go for JPA interview, he had given me 89 marks for shooting, he had given me 84 marks for bible knowledge test (something that I didn't even put much effort in) . I wonder why he gives me so many blessings but he hasn't show me which path to walk yet. Lately, I felt it as a burden for me to answer 'I'll be doing marketing' when people ask me what am I going to pursue later on in life. I feel so shameful. I put my trust in Him but, I'm still worrying here. Sometimes, I really don't understand what my head is thinking. God, help me!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ada!Dun worry... U urself know better wat u want.. Go for ur dreams! By the way, I din know u blog... haha! Feel free to drop by at mine - http://chinesemonkey92.blogspot.com
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment to my blog. U are always welcome. What are friends for if we dun care about each other. Hope that u would lead a healthy and happy life. Embrace the challenges ahead with faith and patience. U will get through eventually.

    ReplyDelete