Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm right behind....

Someone once told me that I am left behind.
I always deny because I think I can still catch up with it.
But as time pass, I think I'm becoming tired of chasing it.
Sometimes, situations also don't allow me to do it.
I understand no one is to be blame for it.
God made it this way.
I have to learn to accept it.
I don't feel good, in fact...a little heartbreaking when I have to accept the fact.
The feeling is like it doesn't matter if you exist or not.
You don't belong here anymore....
It has been so long since I've come here, but still...I feel empty.
I can find no one that if I call, they will come.
And this week,
I'll be left behind again.

1 comment:

  1. Being infront doesn't in anyway promise u the best. Check out the feeling of being last, and the one left out. I'm pretty sure there's lots to learn.=)

    ReplyDelete