Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gloomy Week

This is the most tiring week I've ever had in this year.
So many things had happen this few days.
I received one of the worst news this year saying that my good friend lost his beloved.
We all know how pain it is to lost someone we love
but I think no one can understand the cry in his heart,
only God can comfort him.
It's very sad to see our own friend to face such a situation.
All we can do is to stand by him,
ready to help,
ready to lend him our shoulder,
ready to listen if he wants to talk.
That's what friends are for.
I'm very thankful to God because He had given me the chance to stand by this friend this time when he is going this hard time in life.
I had missed all those time in the past to support each other when both of us didn't contact.
I had been worrying for many things.
When I wish that someone could stand beside me and say,
it's okay, relax, everything will be alright- and there, God sent two friends saying that to me. Thank you again, God.
I wouldn't be strong enough if I'm without Him.
I'm going to take my Economics test tomorrow.
This is my weakest subject.
But, the worries that I had the days before for this test faded.
I'm just sitting down here blogging with a calm heart.
I think it's all because of the prayers.
What a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment