Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Anxious morning

My heartbeat rate is increasing now. Feeling very anxious. I'm so speechless now. It's a thursday morning. Supposingly, I should be going for prayer meeting this morning but I can't. I feel very guilty because I had been skipping for quite some time...Managing timetable is something that I had never done before in my life. As in a timetable for your following three months in campus. When I was in secondary and primary, everything is done readied for me. But now, not anymore. I had made three plans. A, B and C. But who will know what will happen later? That's why I'm so worried now. I really hope God will help me...A day start of with so much worries reminds me of the bible verse...God tell us not to be worry and do not be anxious. I hope I can do it but I just can't right now. Hmmm... God how I wish I could put my trust more in You. How good it is if I could just let everyone do it. I really don't want to compete. But there are circumstances that do not let me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment