Tuesday, August 24, 2010

13th week

I've not been blogging for quite some time due to certain reasons...Anyway...I'm blogging again now. I can't believe the time passed so fast. This is the 13th week already, I'm staying here in Utar. I enjoyed my journey here so far. The stay was not as bad as I thought at first. I had met many people. And like my dad say, I got a lot of friends here. But dad, honestly, the close ones I only have a few. I'm glad that the people here accept me well. It's a blessing that God had gave me. I appreciate it a lot. But I missed something here. A friend of mine actually noticed that I changed. I myself noticed that too. I feel very guilty for all of the things I've done here. I've changed to become more playful than I used too. I hadn't been doing my quiet time too lately. When I was in secondary, I always hope for a uni life. But when I'm now in Uni life, I missed my secondary school life. I miss the time when I can do my quiet time the few minutes before I go to school. Spending time with God teaches me a lot. I didn't get to hear his message already. Neither did I pray to Him. This is so wrong. But, I only realize all this when I saw Wendy's tears just now. Her tears for all the burden she had to want to be closer to God reminds me about my relationship with God. She cry to God. I asked myself, when was the last time I cry to God. I can't even answer that question. When can I really worship God with my whole heart? I've reklying too much on myself. When can I start to put all my trust on God?

No comments:

Post a Comment