Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rain

A friend of mine reminded me something about the rain.

He told me that he was exceptionally sad today because he thought of someone that he loved that was no longer in this world. At the same time, he just figured out that his friends broke up.All of a sudden, problems just came pouring in. He thought it's better to go for a nap. When he was sleeping, he said he heard the sound of the rain, and he thought that it was just a dream.But in reality,it was raining outside the house.

He said "Somehow when I heard the sound of the rain, I feel more peaceful and calm now". That conversation got me into thinking for a while. Indeed, the sound of the rain is very soothing. If only, you were to close your eyes and take a little time to listen to it, you will find the beautiful rhythm in it.

My friend isn't a Christian. But he told me that God was crying for him. I think, God is making a beautiful natural melody to let you hear, so that you can find peace from it. God bless you, my friend. May you find peace in Him. =)

The rain is indeed beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment