Sunday, June 12, 2011

God's plan?

I'm now officially enrolled as a degree student. I can't believe I've gone this far but I know, I'm about to start the next journey of my life. It's going to be a long and interesting one. I just know it. =) Lately, I just got a job of being a translator. Two years back, I told my mummy that I want to work as a translator when I've grown old enough. Surprisingly, here I am, not even reaching 20 yet, have already gotten the job of being a 'part-time comic translator'. I thought translating is an easy job but after going through the test that my boss sent me, I definitely have changed my mind. Probably it is due to my weak Bahasa Melayu. For the past 18 months I had stopped conversing and writing in Bahasa Melayu. So, translating from English to Bahasa is quite a challenge for me. I think God is having a great plan for me ahead. There were a lot of amusing scenarios that happened to me last week. It all started on Thurday. Let me start off on how I get this job.

Aaron is one of my friend that used to hang out with me. However, he found another group of gang during the second semester. This group of friends that he normally mixed with are people who are very studious and smart. So, the story starts on last Thursday when I start to ask Aaron 'why are you taking my homework lately?' He said that his bunch of friends were busy doing medical reports and working. So, the word ' working' caught my attention. I continued to ask about what work they are getting into just out of curiosity. And so, he introduced me to this job and helped me to contact my current boss. But at that very moment, I was thinking for a reason for me to take the job and I don't find one. It's not like I'm craving for money. But somehow, after that, someone called me to join the study tour to Korea. Now, I found a reason to work part time. I wonder if this is part of God's plan. And after a translation test, she accepted my application. Hurray! I just want to say a big THANK YOU to Aaron now.

Anyway, our conversation didn't stop there. We continue talking about one of his friend who can type and translate very fast. The person that he was talking is someone I admire a lot. Someone I only know by name and by face. I've heard a lot of stories about him but I never really get to talk to him. In fact I actually discussed about this with another friend of mine before on how is this person not suppose to know me and stuff. On the next day, this guy so happen to appear beside my table and start talking to me. I was quite surprise on how he started the conversation. He called me by name. -_-!! Only then I realised, he knows my name. I feel like I'm writing crap but I find it very mysterious somehow...==

No comments:

Post a Comment