Thursday, March 17, 2011

'Ada, surprisingly, you look a lot more calmer this semester'

" Ada, surprisingly, you look a lot more calmer this semester", said John. That's the phrase that makes me smile today. I admit that I really had become a lot more calmer compared to last semester.
Although I have more assignments and presentations and even get involved in an Easter Musical, I feel happy.
Maybe it is because I'm doing something that I have a lot of passion in, musical.
I love to sing,
I love to act,
I love the art of spreading message to people with body language.
Though, I'm not singing and acting on stage on that very day,
but...
it doesn't matter to me.
Even if I'm playing the least role in it, I'll still be very happy.
I hadn't been blogging for some time due to my hectic schedule. I have move in and out between practices, classes and home. It's really tiring but, I'm still pushing on because God is giving me the ultimate strength.
Praise the Lord.
It's amazing how we get to connect with the people around us even more closer when we are trying to achieve the ONE goal.
I got to know some of them better from the inside out.
I used to think Kharis as a very quiet girl. But, now, not anymore. We have a lot to talk. I enjoy the time when two of us write and compose songs together. I enjoy the time, when I share my problems with her.
Now, I also know more about Lu Yi, Shu Jian, Steven, Grace,Roy and Keeran.
Lu Yi is such a sweet girl who offers to cook for me.I enjoy the time when we cook maggi mee.
Shu Jian whom I used to thought that he's a 93 guy turns out to be someone that proves that he's 91. He's got brains and really good English. Kharis and I learn a lot from him.
Steven, the daddy. He is a great friend. I never know he is a star in music. He can play the piano so well.
Thanks for entertain us with the beautiful melody.
In the midst of writing songs, composing songs, editing scripts, pouring out ideas, making thousands of phone calls to remind about practices, worrying for one another, preparing props, practicing dance, warming up vocals, tuning in the right key, playing on the piano, reading over the lines again and again, trying to get the best expression, directing people, getting the venue fixed, spreading the news about this musical and praying earnestly to God,
I learn to stay strong and hope that the least will come out from me,
but the most comes from God.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're enjoying every part of life God has given you. Continue to strive for Him. Go ada! OHM! :D

    ReplyDelete