Friday, February 18, 2011

Overwhelmed by His love

I attended an event call the i-Musical night in PCC just now. I think the Powerhouse presented a really good musical sketch.Although it is short, it did touched my heart. Somehow tonight, the whole event turns out to be something that I didn't expect it at all. Honestly, the reason I went there was to see how they do the musical thing. But, it seems I gained so much more than that.

I felt God.
I felt Him.

The feeling that I had almost forgotten. The last time I was so overwhelmed by his love was when I'm in Canning Garden Methodist Church and that was like five years ago. I know it's embarrassing to keep crying. The try to hold back my tears but it seems I had lost control of myself. The tears keep pouring out. I feel so guilty and unworthy for all the things that I had done. In the past five years, I had gone through a lot of things. It hurts me so badly but I keep holding on to it. I tried spilling out to friends but yet the pain never subsided and the memories of it is still haunting me.

I'm so thankful that someone tonight actually reminded me how much God had loved me and that he is still protecting me. "Jesus loves me" is a phrase that I often hear and said to people. But the true meaning of it can only be felt when you really experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment