Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweet and Bitter first week

It has been four days since the third semester of my foundation year started. I name this week bitter because I had to suffer three sleepless nights due to itchiness all over my body. To make the long story short, it was due to allergic. I didn't know that I'm allergy to dust so badly all this while. So, now that I know, does it mean I can stay out of all the cleaning chores? I think my mum is going to say " Yes, it will only come true in your dream".
I call this week sweet because I find myself feeling happy all the time despite the itchiness I have. I'm glad to see that there is a lot of new members joining our Christian Fellowship. It's a new beginning again for them. Looking at the new foundation students reminds me of the first time when I step into Utar. The word ALIEN was the only thing that I can describe for myself. I hope they can adapt to the people and environment over here.
Results are one of the most common topic to talk about when a new semester starts. And so, my friends and I are also keen to ask people about it. I didn't do it for the sake of comparing but I'm just being caring. I just want to share the happiness of those who had improved in their studies and encourage those who didn't do to well. And I'm glad that one of friends who didn't do well in the 2nd semester decided to put in more effort in the 3rd semester. Only four days had passed in this new semester but he had already start revising. This is the spirit that all of us need to learn.

1 comment: